THE VFA PIONEER HISTORIES PROJECT
“There’s a New Sheriff in Town and She Happens to Be an Old Broad.”
Women’s Rights Advocate. Politician. Educator. Montana House of Representatives. Superintendent of the Montana Office of Public Instruction. President NARAL Pro-Choice America. Executive Director, Montana Democratic Party. Recognized by Washingtonian Magazine as one of the top 100 most powerful women in Washington, DC – 2006.
Interviewed by Kathy Rand, VFA Board, April 2019
Photo 1. Nancy at NARAL. Photo 2. Nancy with President Barack Obama.
More About Nancy:
- AP News
- Bill Clinton thanks Nancy
- NARAL Pro-Choice America Youtube- Nancy Keenan
- NPR discussing Roe V. Wade
- MSNBC to discussing President Obama’s call in his speech at Notre Dame for common ground in the debate over reproductive rights.
- Speech on the floor at the 2008 Democratic National Convention