THE VFA PIONEER HISTORIES PROJECT
“Stand Your Ground – We Are on the Side of Right”
Educator. Activist. President of the California Abortion Rights Action League (CARAL). President of the California National Organization for Women (NOW) Foundation. Created and taught Women’s Studies at Westlake School for Girls in LA. Gender Equity in Education. Council of Women in Independent Schools. California State Title IX. Board of Directors – Wild West Women.
Memory Treasure Chest interview, 2015
Photo 1. Joannie Parker with daughters Sabrina and Alison. Photo 2. Joannie Parker.
More About Joannie:
- A Tribute to Joannie Parker, November 2020
- Joannie with family and friends
- VFA Honors Joannie Parker – 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award
- Joannie’s website
- National Women’s Hall of Fame – The Book of Lives And Legacies
- Alison Parker and Sabrina Parker – Joanne Johnson Parker’s Entry into the Lives and Legacies Book Date: September 25, 2013