THE VFA PIONEER HISTORIES PROJECT
“Feminism is dynamic. It’s an act in progress. It relies on each generation to take the work forward.”
Educator. Author. Editor. Women’s Health Collective. HealthRight: Women’s Health Forum. Older Women Remember and Speak Out.
Interviewed by Judy Waxman, September 2021
Photo 1. Crossing Troubled Waters: The Memoir of an English War Widow, by Elayne Grant Archer. Photo 2. Who’s On Today? Life in a Brooklyn Commune, February 2022, by Elayne Grant Archer.
More About Elayne:
- Elayne Grant Archer’s website
- Interview with Elayne Grant on her book Crossing Troubled Waters, Harvard-Radcliffe Class of 1966, May 26, 2021
- “Phyllis Archer, First Lady of Fournier St,” February 4, 2020
- Older Women Remember & Speak Out (OWRS) website
- “Texas’ ‘Appalling’ New Abortion Law,” New York Times, September 14, 2021
- Elayne Archer is interviewed by Emma Clark at the Park Slope Library on February 18, 2016.